Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Caught shop lifting poundson Holliday in wales and

Customer Question

Caught shop lifting for 300 poundson Holliday in wales and finger printed and cautioned then ran away from store defective in my home town three days later pinching about 150 pounds of goods I left in store ran away store defective took mug number plate I'm worried police might have knocked on my door tonight I want to hand myself in and stop but worried what might happen to me what could happen if I go to police and tell them tomorrow
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I can't afford one
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have stole before this but have never been caught and ii want to stop and willnever steel again I'm so embarrassed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any previous?