Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice

I dont know what to do , i need help. A lot of things are

Customer Question

Hi i dont know what to do , i need help. A lot of things are happening with my son at school
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No because i need proof firts before i do anything
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok. They keep blaming my son for enything happens in school in the classroom in the hallway everywhere, and i need to know who ttelling the true, i believe my son son but the princupal and teacher never believe s him. They says that my son has bad behavior that he is touching hitting pulling another kid, i dont believe that my son is not like that, and they taking away resess and trip from him, he being eating in the office for about a month he can not even go to the cafeteria to eat.
JA: You might want a parenting specialist or a parenting specialist. Are either of these what are you looking for?
Customer: What is a parenting
JA: I can help you talk to the parenting. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I want to know if is legal to put a spay pen to see what happening at school
JA: OK. The parenting will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the parenting can help you best.
Customer: I really getting crazy with this citiasion.
JA: Is there anything else the parenting should be aware of?
Customer: I need to talk with the parenting
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the parenting about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for the question. What exactly is it that you want to know about this? If you think that your son is not bullying people, why would the school lie? As much background detail as possible is really useful please. Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Im sure he is not like that ,he is only 9 years old and he is a very sweet child. I just want to know if is not ilegal to put a recorder in my sons bookback to see whos telling the true
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Really i paid 5 dollars to get a dummy answer, i can believe this.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 5 months ago.
You don’t pay per exchange, you pay one fee for the whole of the exchange between us regardless of how many times we exchanged correspondence and emails.The practicalities of the school all the teachers bringing the prosecution in respect of you illegally recording what is happening at school really make it something not worth worrying about.There is an argument that it’s a breach of right to privacy but as a rule one is suffering any loss, any damages/compensation, even if they did decide to spend thousands of pounds going to court, would be nominal.You must remember however that if your son knows this is happening (it would be a breach of his human rights also) he is going to be on his best behaviour so the only way you can find out the truth would be covert recording.Here is a little like reading on the subject: I answer any specific points arising from this? Please do not forget to rate my answer service positively so that I get credit for my time here today and get paid. The thread does not close after rating even though you may think it does. It remains open and we can still exchange emails that anything needs clarification.Unless you rate my answer service positively, (even though it was not the answer you may have wanted) I don’t get paid at all.Thank you.Kind regards