Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Ive recwntly spoken to jo.c about my problem but im soo worried

Customer Question

ive recwntly spoken to jo.c about my problem but im soo worried and scared
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i haven't just asked for advice as my self hasn't been to police station
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i made a false allegation of rape and have retracted in 4 days
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I was on medication and had a couple of drinks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for the question. What exactly is it that you want to know about this? Fortunately, I am not able to see the other thread, only this question which you appear to have duplicated. I would remove the duplication.I get the gist of what you’re talking about. If you tell me what exactly you’re worried about your concern is, I will answer you with pleasure. Kind regards
Thank you for the question. What exactly is it that you want to know about this? Unfortunately, I am not able to see the other thread, only this question which you appear to have duplicated. I would remove the duplication.I get the gist of what you’re talking about. If you tell me what exactly you’re worried about your concern is, I will answer you with pleasure. Kind regards
Can I assist you any further with this today?