Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have recently been suspended from my place of work from April

Customer Question

I have recently been suspended from my place of work from April the 7th to April the 29th when I was dismissed.
My employer has refused to pay my holiday as I gave notice during my suspension on the 14th and the HR manager is stating that the company can use my holiday time during my notice period, I have contested stating that the time they have designated as holiday was time preparing for my hearing not a time of rest.
They have also contested my lieu days saying they were not authorised (they were) and another 4 days that I didn't clock out for even thou they have previous paid me for 13 days within a period for the same reason.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Please can you tell me how long you have worked there?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Please can you tell me how long you have worked there?