Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Im a former union rep who helped organize a workplace overtime

Customer Question

Im a former union rep who helped organize a workplace overtime agreement with tesco,it was also part of my next steps from a grievance where full time staff were overlooked for overtime hours in favour of cheaper agency workers.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No,im about to email tesco head of employee relations rdgarding local site management breaking this agreement,think they are waiting on me doing this do the agreement can be scrapped,but i believe that if this agreement is part of a grievance resolution they cant change ut?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Please can you tell me what you are hoping to achieve in the circumstances please?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - can you tell me what you are hoping to achieve in the circumstances please?