Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Local government take money from my employ using black mail

Customer Question

JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't trying to fine lawyers the deal with the law of the land which is common law
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I've been dealing with the matter for a few years but now they have started taking money without a court order, telling the company if they don't they well be charged £1000, so my boss as no choice but to pay in fear of County court judgment
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: This is a problem as they are taking a % of my wages and I'm having juggle things around to pay my bills on time, unable to live my life without worrying about which corporation is going to try and get money out of me without legal grounds, how can you help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 11 months ago.
May I have the full background detail to this please? As much detail as you have is really useful please. Thank you
Can I assist you any further with this today?