Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have just received my employment tribunal from

Customer Question

Hi I have just received my employment tribunal bundle from the respondents.They have provided a list of statements from ex colleagues after my dismissal. I had asked for evidence during my disciplinary hearing but was told it "wouldn't be fair"
to allow me to see the evidence.I am representing myself. Can I ask for the statements after my dismissal not to be relied on?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Were the statements given after the dismissal?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Were the statements given after the dismissal?
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.