Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

On conditional bail On tag will remove to fly out Will i

Customer Question

On conditional bail
On tag will remove to fly out
Will i get stopped at the airport
Im pretty sure there is a warrant out for my arrest as i was supposed to be put on tag but the court messed up my address to serco so right now i have no tag on and its considered breach
I also have court in 2 weeks im planning on going abroad for good will i get arrested at the airport?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Is there any possibility that you may not come back or have you always lived in the UK?Why are you flying out?When was this booked?What is the condition on the bail?To be honest, there is a very distinct possibility that you would be arrested at the airport.Why do you not want to make an application to have the bail varied?As much background detail as possible is really useful please. Thank you
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Can I assist you any further with this today?