49erLBSU
49erLBSU,
70951075

I am contacting you from Brentwood Cathedral in Essex. We are current

Customer Question

I am contacting you from Brentwood Cathedral in Essex. We are currently preparing 8 copies of a musicians' booklet (to contain melody and/or vocal score) with 45 minutes' worth of music for use this Saturday on the HIgh Street in Brentwood. Would it be possible to use the melody and/or vocal score of Every Grain of Sand by Bob Dylan, please? There will be no charge for the 8 copies and they will be collected and destroyed afterwards. Please let us have details of any cost involved. With best wishes.
Mrs Helen Barwell
Secretary, Liturgy Department.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  49erLBSU replied 7 months ago.
Hello Mrs. Barwell,Thank you for visiting our site as we are here to assist with any questions of any type that is asked. My recommendation to get the rights to the melody as well as vocal score is to contact the production company for Mr.Dylan as they can explain any costs as well as any legal issues that may occur. Contact information can be found below:Creative Artists Agency(Talent and Literary Agency)2000 Avenue of the StarsLos Angeles, CA 90067USAPhone:(###) ###-####ax:(###) ###-####