Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Last night then police said they were cautioning me

Customer Question

Last night then police said they were cautioning me for harassment and would take down everything I said in their notebook.Some of them things I disagreed with and refused to sign them statement in their note book .My question is will I still be cautioned
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: This was a lady I had been in relationship with that were had ended
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.
Have you been invited in for interview?