Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

I was stubbed with a knife on the neck with a woman i thought

Customer Question

i was stubbed with a knife on the neck with a woman i thought i was in a relationship with and yet she enetered a relationship with me falsely as she wanted to use me finacially and emotionally.This came to my attention when i saw text messages on her phone to her friend saying she never loved me but because i had mentioned that i will help her secure a job she decided to deceive me and entered in a relationship.She kept in contact with her ex boyfriends and each time i asked her about that she will beat me up and she will phone the police that i have assulted her and me ending up getting arrested.I informed the police of all this but i got ignored.Even though there was evidence of injuries on my body all the time they arrested me they were still believing her.I was arrested 4 times and on all occasions i explaiened to the police that i was the victim not her but they woud not listen.After reporting when she stubbed me still she was not arrested and the police are saying i am not a priority ,they have serious matters to attend then if they have chance they will look into my case.what can i do?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.
What injuries did you have?