Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I am currently off sick with stress at work xx the last day

Customer Question

I am currently off sick with stress at work xx the last day I was at work in was taken into a meeting room and told by 4 managers that they were taking me down prgormance capability. However I asked for examples one manager gave them an example of bringing my personal problems into work and also gave names of people that I was experiencing problems at home with. I had spoken to this manage in confidence yet he told the other three managers in front of me. I found this upsetting and humiliating and have been off for 3 months. One manage has said that wasn't the right example to use.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best.
Customer: I have already
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have been to a attendance management meeting which I raised why I felt a grieved the managers put a halt on the meeting to seek hr advice
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasureto assist you with this today.Could we have the full background details of this please andwhat exactly it is that you want to know about it? Thank you