Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Is it right that you can achieve something whereby you sign

Customer Question

is it right that you can achieve something whereby you sign under the Administration of Estates Act 1925
JA: The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Estate Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: an uncle died and I want to find out if you can sign under the Administration of Estates Act 1925
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is mypleasure to assist you with this today. I need some more information from youplease.Can we have the full background to what is happening hereand what exactly it is that you want to know about this. I also need to knowwhether your uncle left a will and if so, who was appointed as the executor?What other relatives living did your uncle have?Please bear with me over the weekend because I will beonline and off-line spasmodically and therefore, I may not get back to youimmediately. Kind regards
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.
Good morning. Can I assist you any further with this?