Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Michael,I am awaiting your answer on the conflict of interest ?,look forward to hearing

Customer Question

Michael,I am awaiting your answer on the
conflict of interest ?,look forward to hearing
from you
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon. This has come through as a general question.We cannot see the other question you posted because it says that you only havethis one open request. Perhaps it would be better to start again and I willdeal with this personally for you. Can we have the facts again please. I haven’tgot a clue what is happening to the original question, I can only apologise butat least we can deal with it now provided it is within my legal expertise. Kindregards
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Stuart, cannot do this anymore,novice with laptop, trying,, to contact yourselves at just answer all morning connot work out
how to get refund--really upset
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
are you still there?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
Yes I am still here. We do go from time to time to deal withother experts and clients. Therefore, sometimes you will get a reply veryquickly the times good would be somewhat longer. If you want to put yourquestion up now regarding this conflict of interest, I would be happy to dealwith it for you or, if you do want a refund because you resolve your problem, I can ask admin to do that for you. Kind regards
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Stuart, Thank you for your reply, do I re-ask the question here where I am typing/
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
Yes, now that you have the hang of how to do the exchanges,if you simply repost the question here, I will deal with it if it’s within mysphere of expertise or, pass it on to another expert if I think someone elsewould be better placed to deal with it for you. Kind regards
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
Good morning. Can I assist you any further with this?