Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

My parter is divorcing me I am 57yrs old. She is the head of

Customer Question

My parter is divorcing me I am 57yrs old. She is the head of the criminal justice unit for a Police force rank chief insp. She has stated that she has terminated her relationship with someone who she met @ force and he has left his job as a civilian with the force & returned back up country. So as to hide him as he would be an asset. this is a lie i have evidence pics emails that they plan to marry etc. Could I persue a claim for perjury ? Would this affect her career within the police force as she has handled thousands of files whilst in her job. THANK YOU
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Drop it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Its clear she is trying to hide him as 1) it will prove she has been having an affair. 2) it will save her money
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
To whom hs she said this?