Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

Jones I have court hearing today reference a charging

Customer Question

For Ben Jones
I have court hearing today reference a charging order on my home in which they are requesting i sell my home however i have not recieved any documents and only know as i have just received a costs bill what can i do
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello thank you for requesting me however this is not my area of law so I will open this question up to everyone else and someone will pick it up to deal with it. Please do not reply in the meantime, thank you.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
I see that the previous expert has opted out.Please appreciate that if the court hearing is today, it gives very little timeto advise you. I need the full background details of this please.As much detail as you have is essential. Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have resolved this issue with the other party out of court thanks
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
No problem. If anything else crops up, please don't hesitate to ask me personally. Kind regards