Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Pearl, I was convicted with a reprimand

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I was convicted with a reprimand for shoplifting in July 2013 at the age of 17. I have recently just been offered a job at a Investment Bank, I was wondering whether it would come up on my CRB check ? Also should I notify my employer
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
What level of checking are you facing?