Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was charge with an historical rape a ligation the person

Customer Question

I was charge with an historical rape a ligation the person who made the aligation had a mental history.i was a quitted on all charges. Can I sue? ***** ***** campbell
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She made the aligation because i left her for another woman.she stated that she wanted revenge to doctor and psychiatrist when she had the brake down.she thought she could use the Jimmy Savile thing to get her wicked ways
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.
Hello when was the allegation made?