Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I figured out who took my debit card after I maid a claim and

Customer Question

I figured out who took my debit card after I maid a claim and got a
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Credit amount back on my card I want to give the money
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: How do I do that
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.Can you explain your situation in a little more detail please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I bought a list of items equalling to $233.00 and I forgot because I had lost my debit card I reported a claim and got the credit amount back on my card but now since I remembered I want to give it back.