Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

My friend got a used if using another's friends credit card

Customer Question

My friend got a used if using another's friends credit card number and apprentlu spent 200 pound even though the card wasn't on her person and she has a daughter of 13montjs as is a single parent and the women threatened to have her daughter taken of her if she didn't pay the money back so she gave her the money a the police still got involved and she has made a statement to the police and she is scared that she will go to prison and not see her daughter again is there anything That can put her mind at rest
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank u
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is mypleasure to assist you with this today.Has she been charged with anything?Does she admit taking the £200?Has she paid £200 back?How did she get the card?What exactly is it that you want to know about this?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. This thread is still open. Can I assist you any further with the question?

Kind regards