Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

My name rajinder i live at 25 warrens shawe lane i had a bomb

Customer Question

My name rajinder i live at 25 warrens shawe lane i had a bomb put in my car people trying to kill me police are letting them what shall i do
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: They are saying that i am fiddling with my 11month girl and i have child pornograpy and i soak it away in the toilet i need help asap the police are in with this aswell i beeb to 3 police stations
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: The police are trying to kill me what can i do cause they say if anyone finds out about this they can be put inprison
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is mypleasure to assist you with this today.Can you explain your situation in a little more detail please?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. This thread is still open. Can I assist you any further with the question?Kind regards