Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

Can you help me to sue tsb bank JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

can you help me to sue tsb bank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have being with tsb bank for many years, recently hackers stole my from Tsb I reported it to the police but to no avail. can you help me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am aware that their are hackers every where, the bank awarded me £ 10000 which I spent the hackers used to worked for but not anymore, when I found out that they were criminals I sacked both of them.
I would like to go to court with some helped, can you provide me help in court like I said I do not have a lot of money so there fore I have to take the case to court myself preferably in liverpool city council.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 7 months ago.
how much do you believe that you are owed?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
recently I was awarded £100,000 for fire damaged to my shops by axa insurance , as well as takings from my buses, electronics business all that money was hacked out from the bank I suspected that a bank teller was involved with drugs dealers therefore I ahve a number of cases that I am prepared to take to you as my finance is limited and i have being to court and I am prepared to go back to court with some help,
therefore I am claiming £140,000 I already send in my proposol to the bank and my demands of £140000, like I said the bank is responsible for my losses.I was told that tsb bank staff does not toe the line you could go into my bank and walked out with £ 25000 without any identification this is what I was told by another tsb maniger from another tsb bank they do not compensate me I would have to go to courtthe criminals are still around possible with the police at the stationI do have a number of other cases that will required your helpthank you
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is mypleasure to assist you with this today.What makes you think that whoever perpetrated this theftwork for the bank? What proof do you have?Have you had £100,000 taken?On what basis do you now want £140,000?Why do you think that the bank are responsible for this?Please ignore what you’ve been told by the manager because that is hearsay notbe admissible in court.As much background detail as possible is really usefulplease. Thank you
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.
Good morning. This thread is still open. Can I assist you any further with the question?Kind regards