Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I have been stopped from selling a certain item on ebay,

Customer Question

hi I have been stopped from selling a certain item on ebay, ref vero infringing trade product by***@******.*** now I bought these and paid customs+vat these are brand new sealed unit, but what as annoyed me is the same items exactly the same as mine are still being sold on ebay, I have asked radiancy to have these removed also ebay to remove them without success, could you give me advice thank you colin
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is mypleasure to assist you with this today.Can you explain your situation in a little more detailplease?For example, all these items that you are selling genuine oris the trade mark owner claiming that they are counterfeit?What exactly is it that you want to know about this?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. This thread is still open. Can I assist you any further with the question?Kind regards