Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I have been bailed again JA: The Lawyer will need to help

Customer Question

hi i have been bailed again
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i have been arrested/ accused of theft from dwelling and fraud but not charged and i was bailed so today 2 officers arrive and said dont attented bail 2morrow because we need more time to investigate
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: this bail is putting my whole life on hold because i am a carer and i have been suspendid from work without pay due to me having a zero hour contract and i am now falling into debt
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
How can I help with this please?