Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

My names ***** ***** and just wondering how long someone gets

Customer Question

my names ***** ***** and just wondering how long someone gets put in prison for for sexting a 16 year old
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well i have always had bad mental health from being in school and i started telling my male teacher my problems but after i left school i didnt get his number till months after i left school and i went round his house to see his daughter my friend and months later i told him about a fantasy of mine wanting to know what its like to have a boyfriend in different ways and to feel apart of something and if he didnt do it id kill myself and there was no physical or sexual contact other than hugging when i hugged the whole family when leaving there house
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Could you explain your situationin a little more detail please?For example, how old is the alleged perpetrator? Are the mental health issues documented? As much background as possible is really useful please. Thank you
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. This thread is still open. Can I assist you any further with the question?Kind regards