Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I've just recently found out my girlfriend now ex girlfriend

Customer Question

I've just recently found out my girlfriend now ex girlfriend has been taking large sums of money from my savings acc approx £13000 over the past 4 months.she ran my business,paid wages out ,tax and vat also household bills but has left me in a lot of debt amounting to at least another££16000.i just like to know where I stand.hope you can give me some good news.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: She said she was paying bills but all bills are in my name and are paid out of my accounts.i have statements showing the money going into two accounts of hers.there is no way she was paying bills. I have text messages from her telling me she was paying bills with the money.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 months ago.
Have you asked her for the money back?