Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

Miss Wilson, I was charged and drive offence in

Customer Question

Hi Miss Wilson, I was charged for Drink and drive offence in UK on 27th Jan 2007 for 9 months disqualification from driving. I left Uk permanently on 1st of March 2009. May i know whether i am eligible for pardon
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Ok, u got my question, i am not living in UK anymore, still past conviction from UK spoiling my carier
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
Hi do you think you were wrongly convicted?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i was, but my witness not ready to go to court
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
We don't have pardons in the UK. That is a complete myth. Nobody can be pardoned from convictions in the UK. Convictions remain on PNC for life or until your 100th birthday whichever is the sooner.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I took service for one question worth $ 5, you people very clever to charged my credit card with another $40 without my consent. I want $ 40 to be refunded immediately back to my account.A Gautam