Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I want to ask if there "premium" the lump some to paid. If

Customer Question

I want to ask if there "premium" the lump some to paid. If I want to change the right from leasehold to freehold on UK office propoerty.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: If I'm currently owning a office on leasehold, but now i want to own on a freehold.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: any premum, or tax i have to paid on a Uk commerical office
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.
Good morning, thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. Could you explain your situation a little more please? I need to know exactly you want to do and what it is that you’re asking. As much background detail as possible is really useful please. Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If I am currently owning a leasehold office property in London. And I want to get the right and have it to freehold.
Any Prremium / Tax/ fee I have to Paid?Does land premium required for extending the lease? If so, how is it calculated? Do most of the land leases in UK contains a renewal clause?And how the UK system different to the Hong Kong Land system, If change the leasehold to freehold.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
HI I am no longer need the answer.
As i just notice it may not be a free servicesMAny thx