Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I think that you have advised me some time

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****, I think that you have advised me some time ago. Still battling away to complete my divorce.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The Consent Order describes an area as a rectangular concrete hardstanding.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Are you UK solicitors? Why do you ask for a deposit in Dollars? Tried to log in but it did not work.
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat is the actual issue involved?