Naveed Khan
Naveed Khan,
Experience:  Attorney - Freelancer at ELANCE
81129786

There I rent a room it a therapist in a beauty salon and

Customer Question

Hi there I rent a room it a therapist in a beauty salon and therw is a contract between both of us..but the person is taking their own money and card which was not agreed as everything should go through the salon in cussing cars transaction...have told her this but still she doea not comply what do I do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I and my colleague have taken on a space jn beauty salon and we then rent the space to individual therapist and all transactions should go through the salon but she is not doing this and is taking her own cash and card from clients gene
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Naveed Khan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your message. I may need a little more information before I can fully advise you on your rights. Is your understanding with the therapist with regards ***** ***** transactions are going to be made reflected in your agreement with her? If yes, she is bound by the terms and conditions stated within that agreement and must abide by the transactions mechanism which has been laid out in the said agreement. If no, please clarify.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there I already know I have this in the contract but I need to write this person an email stating that it is in the agreement but I its there someway I can write with your advice on what to say in the email as firm as possible please. Thanks Gene

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there I already know I have this in the contract but I need to write this person an email stating that it is in the agreement but I its there someway I can write with your advice on what to say in the email as firm as possible please. Thanks Gene also I cannot afford to pay any more than I have

No worries. Please share the contract relevant clauses and your proposed email to her. I will take a look. Thank you.
Please do share the email. I will review and reword as necessary.
Please do not forget to rate me as this is the only way I get paid for my work on this service. Thank you very much.