Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I'm Dee JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

Hi I'm Dee
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My fiancé has a 11yearold daughter he has not seen for a year due to his ex alienating the child - they had two contact sessions after he left her then she stopped him seeing the child saying it was the child's choice and she was frightened of him. He is in the middle of proceedings for a CAO adjourned for mediation and to ascertain child's wishes and feelings but has found out she is now sleeping with someone in their former home and is worried about his daughter being exposed to this particularly when she won't discuss t and he knows nothing about this man
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but I don't do family work. I will pass this onto somebody who does.
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.
HiMy name is ***** ***** Jo has asked me to look at this for you.Has mediation started and is CAFCASS meant to do a report?What is the specific concern you need help with?