Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: appealing restraining orders
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: a girl being protected from me is in danger from her own perants
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: yes im the only one who can get the relivant evidence from the girl herself
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
yes you im looking at fighting a restraining order in order to recontact a girlfriend who is not safe from her perants
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
Ok. so what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
is there anyway i can use existing evidence that has not been used in court to be submitted but at the sametime protect the girlfriend from further harm from perants and other people involved?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
Don't worry about her. She will know exactly what her game is. She just playing the victim.What specific evidence are you going to use?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
well the evidence is about a picture of a bruise which i have never received before or since plus a call for help but the police have not done anything to dig further and every time i report something they return her back to the perants against my advice
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
Ok. How does that undermine the restraining order?Why are you involved in her disputes with her parents?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
they split me and her up over some benefits i claimed for myself and her the perants called it as fraud but no case was brought up for it an ex boyfriend takes her back but does not look after her worse he hits and rapes her and then leaves her in a field in some countryside in an ideal spot to get abducted i report where she was but then she gets returned to square one
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
Please don't fall for her excuses. She has chosen to make these allegations. In fact, it is more likely that she has turned her parents against you and it would seem you against them. Probably they are not abusing her as you are not and she just quite enjoys being a victim. If a lady makes allegations that her previous partner has been abusive towards her, you should be running for the hills. In the end, she will do it to you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
You just worry about yourself. Your own best interests are best served by having nothing to do with a person who keeps the police on speed dial.Find yourself a sensible girlfriend who doesn't take our restraining orders and make allegations of rape and abduction and other nonsense that never seems to happen to normal women.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
On your specific point, these aren't grounds to set aside a restraining order. The fact that another person is abusing the target of the order doesn't mean that the order isn't valid against somebody else.Just move on with your life and have nothing to do with people who make a disproportionate number of allegations of abuse.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
jo is that your name i have known this girl for 3 years the first time she came to my house when i was working on a website for shops she sat on the bench next to me and she covers her face her smile is quite a shy one if a at all the problem i had before the first split is she never ate i had to work on a way to make her open up and talk more this can take an age on my efforts i know this girl not just blurt out abuse randomly
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.
Oh yes, I accept that might be your experience.But consider, she has told you that her previous partner and her parents abuse her and she appears to have told others that you abuse her. You know the later is untrue so what else might be untrue? Probably all of it.Find yourself a girlfriend who doesn't make allegations against anybody.