Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Looking rules on planning garden log cabin JA:

Customer Question

looking for the rules on planning for a garden log cabin
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a area in the garden that is soil and held up with a retain wall(sleepers) im looking at putting a log cabin on top of this and want to no if I have to include the height of the raised are with the height of the cabin
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: it has been there for a number of years
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this todaycould you explain your situation a little more please? What is it that you want to know about this? Thank you Please bear with me today and over the weekend because I will be online and off-line spasmodically and therefore, I may not get back to you immediately.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.
Hello again. Good afternoon. Can I assist you any further with this or have you now resolve the issue?