Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I want know why my till at the end of the day keeps being down

Customer Question

JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I work for Poundland and for the 3rd time in a month my rill been down after it been cashed in
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Also it don't add up it's a bit fishy to me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello I am a lawyer. How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
3 times my till been down in March maybe once was my fault and got a warning before about it happend again yesterday and I had to put £4 of my own money back in the till as know will get fired and seems not fair and also I have learning disablitys and get confused easily and we get told we have to go fast on the tills. I've been double checking peoples change every single time now and it seems fishy it always my till
How long have you worked there for?