Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

My name is ***** *****, I have a tribunal award of 16.6k a

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****, I have a tribunal award of 16.6k a hceo is attempting to recover the award, the company is still active, if attempts fail can I ask the court to freez his company accounts, I believe that he is hiding cash in other accounts
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: An office has called twice at addresses, with no luck, I feel that that they will not make contact, and my award will not be recovered.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Good evening. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this. I will be off-line shortly until tomorrow but will pick this up then.

Just let me clarify these facts.

You have a tribunal award for £16,600 against someone else or is it against a company?

What is it in respect of?

What proof do you have that he is hiding cash in other accounts?

Do you think that he is actually moving money into these other accounts so that you can’t get hold of it?

Do you think there’s any chance the company could go into liquidation?

Does the company have the money to pay you?

As much background detail as possible would be really useful please. Thank you

Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards