Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have just found out that both of my granddaughters (twins)

Customer Question

I have just found out that both of my granddaughters (twins) have been interviewed by the police about contact by someone but my name was mentioned, I am now been called a peado by my own family. what can I do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's all I know for now. I am going to the police tomorrow as this was reported last Wednesday morning. No one has contacted me regarding this.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this. Please bear with me over the weekend because I will be online and off-line spasmodically and therefore, I may not get back to you immediately. I need some more information from you please.

How old are the grandchildren?

Have you been interviewed by the police?

Are they saying this to your face or to a third party?

Who is saying it?

Who is the person that they were interviewed about contact with and why was your name mentioned? Who by?

Can we have as much background detail as possible please?

Thank you. Regards

Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards