Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Some years ago my neighbour restricted my access to a piece

Customer Question

Some years ago my neighbour restricted my access to a piece of adjoing land over which - until he built nearby - there was public access and a there was a gated access between this strip and my land. . I won the court case for access and the judgement resulted in a Tomlin Order. Subsequent to him selling the house the new neighbour and I exchanged pieces of boundary land and the land in question is now owned by my wife and I.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: The Tomlin order put terms and conditions on both of us.My question is do the terms and conditions of the Tomlin order still stand or are they exstinguished
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 9 months ago.

in what context