Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have recently experienced a very bad service from a

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** have recently experienced a very bad service from a Terravision- coach company.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: So, on the 10th of March I was going to Stansted Airport. I washould taking Terravision coach from London Victoria at 3:30pm. One of the company representatives asked me if I know, that the it's not a direct bus, and we will have one interchange at King's Cross. I said I did not know about that. My flight was at 6:35, boarding gate was closing at 6:05. So my coach was mentioned to reach the airport at 4:48. At King's Cross was mentioned to be another coach right behind. There was no coach waiting. So we waited with other passengers for about 15 minutes not knowing what is happening. Then Stansted City Link approached, and the driver took our tickets. We tried to find out what is happening, since the time was running. It already took Terravision driver 40 minutes to get to King's Cross from Victoria, so we were already heavily delayed. One of the passengers asked Wat time are planning to get to the airport, since it was planned before 5pm. City link driver repied: 'Unless we fly'- then he added that this coach is mentioned to leave King's Cross at 4:30, and would get to Stansted around 6. We were devastated. We left at 4:40. Before we left I asked what is going on? The driver replied, that Terravision wasn't working in the favour of Stansted airport, and their contract with the airport terminated. Unfortunately, Terravision continue selling tickets, without sharing the details of the trip being continued by different company to reach the airport. Apparently, Terravision was ment to let their customers know about the details of the trip- but they just don't do it. So we reached the airport at 6:15. Along with many other passengers I literally run for my life to hopefully meet my plain. I even spent extra money to go through the fast track. Unfortunately, after all the stress, and extreme physical and emotional effort, I've missed my flight. I reached the boarding gate at exact 6:35 But even sing the plane outside there was nothing I could do. I was in so much panic, I screamed and shouted, it was a very exhausting and sad experience, I don't wish that to anybody.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Consumer Protection Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 months ago.
How much would you assess as your losses?