Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

My neighbour is telling lies about me saying I'm a child

Customer Question

My neighbour is telling lies about me saying I'm a child abuser, when my daughter was 3 mths old I guy I was with beat and left her badly hurt ,after that he went on to kill a baby. A few ago I had a break down and all this came what can I do pls
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I had put all what happened at the back of my mind then I had what post traumatic stress
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.

Good evening. Thank you for your question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Who is he saying this to?

So are you being blamed for what this other guy did?

As much

As much background as possible is really useful please

Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards