Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Need opinion on following: A TRADE OWNER OF A CONSUMER

Customer Question

Need opinion on following:
A TRADE MARK OWNER OF A CONSUMER PRODUCT IS NOT MARKETING THE PRODUCT IN EU. ANOTHER TRADER IMPORTS THIS PRODUCT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY OUTSIDE EU FOR SALE IN UK. WILL THE TRADER BE INFRINGING THE TRADE MARK RIGHTS OF THE OWNERS.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.

Good evening. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I need some more information from you please.

Is the trader that is selling the product in the UK, bought outside the UK, selling it under the original name which is trademarked in another country?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards