How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 34043
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm ***** ***** and it's to do with my baby and social

Customer Question

I'm ***** ***** and it's to do with my baby and social services
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had 3 children adopted due to an ex partner I separated from him 8 years ago I now have a new partner and am pregnant and was told by my doctor today that social services will have to do a review can I stop them coming anywhere near me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

I am afraid that unless you leave the Uk then there is no way that you can avoid the involvement of Social Services in a

pre-birth assessment

However the fact that you have a new partner does make it more likely that any involvement would be relatively short lived.

Sorry not to give better news

Please ask if you need further details


Related UK Law Questions