Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

It goes like this: A month ago I was involved in a car

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: It goes like this: A month ago I was involved in a car accident (nothing serious, no victims- just hit a tree), the police should at the site and gave me an alcohol test. I new that there is a 0.4 limit in UK (I had 2 beers ) so I wasn't worried. The test result was 0.6 :(, so I got arrested. They took me to the station where I had to take the test again with a more performant device (result came as I expected, under 0.4 ). They let me go and thank me for cooperation. I work in the military, so being arrested is a big deal for me. I'm interested to know what information does the police have on me now (in the records it sais I was arrested? - I didn't even received a fine) and is there a legal way I can ask them to remove that info from the database?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Beside what I wrote, there isn't anything else
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

You mean from the police national computer?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

However, if you weren't parked there then you do have a defence. It might mean going to court and it might mean defending the claim but if you werent parked there then there isn't a contravention of their contract.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, that was meant for another post.