Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Ely, I'm an (almost) 80 yr old semi-retired businessman who

Customer Question

Good afternoon, Ely,
I'm an (almost) 80 yr old semi-retired businessman who has unfortunately got involved with trading in financial instruments known as Binary Options - two words of which I could have gladly done without in retrospect since they have provided me with a great deal of grief! That is not strictly true, in itself, but the problems lie with the scumbags who are being permitted to run riot in the City and provinces within the brokerages which the "Authorities" have neither the willingness or ability to control this criminal fraternity run, in the main, by members of our family "cousins" from across the Pond!//Due to the fact that two different firms have made me a financial victim of the scams perpetrated, I am not in the position to hire the necessary legal clout which would be called for to bring the bad-guys to the Scrubs, in fact, I have had to sell my flat in which I live in Bournemouth and I am presently seeking alternative (decent - but rented) accommodation//
I, therefore write - and I am unsure of whether or not you are acting as Principal in this ad or in an agency capacity??
In either case, I would be obliged if you could either - should you be so equipped - to consider taking on my case of retrieval of some £75k on the basis of claiming the 15% remuneration I offer against funds successfully retrieved from the gangsters as I have exhausted the entire range of laughably-called Law-Enforcement Agencies who, without exception, have come up with the most ingenious excuses of why "their" Dept, "unfortunately" cannot deal, with the subject matter being, for example, "outside their remit" which, generally, is supposed to be "the protection of the public" from the rascals in our midst!.//If, as i suspect, you would enjoy a challenge, I would urge you to kindly give my plea some urgent and careful consideration, as with the knowledge that I have subsequently turned up in the manner these crooks operate over the last two painful years , combined with the horrific number of gullible folk - like this geriatric - who have fallen foul of the snake-oil pitches which proliferate on the Web often containing the most astonishingly transparent lies imaginable, that the experience could well provide you with a sound and very lucrative additional income stream which i would be very happy to provide the "sharp-end" knowledge I have acquired over the last two difficult years and which, young Sir, should you elect to cross swords with members of this tough group of felons, you would definitely need to prepare yourself adequately!
As I am, as I intimated, due to move home I am frantically busy in both the business and domestically - I'm a widower and have no partner at present so have to carry out the miriad matters that one has, of necessity, at such times to deal with - but, in the event I receive a favourable response I would commit the requisite time you will need to evaluate the data I have available for your approbation after which you would have the opportunity of making a decision to commence what i honestly feel will be an interesting and profitable departure from your probable present mainstream cases - with the bonus in this case being - as I have suggested, that I would be able to assist you in locating literally, scores of additional similarly disenchanted ex-binary-option punters.//Thanks for reading thus far (he assumes, in hope?) and I shall await your approach which, I trust, could be positive?
Thank you, ***** ***** your time thus far,
BRIAN E KEEPING. Brian***@******.***. Tel:01202 757987
10 Ravenshall, Bournemouth, BH4 8AT
Category: UK Law
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Unfortunately, JustAnswer experts cannot take customers on as clients. Also your question belongs in the UK legal category. Allow me to transfer it there and someone would be able to assist you.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. Thank you with aquestion. It is my pleasure to assist you with this if I am able.

You have given a certain amount ofinformation but not actually details of the problem that you’ve hadspecifically. What is the specific problem, what is your specific question andwhat have you already done about this, if anything?

Thank you

Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this?