Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

My online transfer portal which is now under the control of

Customer Question

My online transfer portal which is now under the control of UK HMRC(IRS) have stopped due to their insisting of my violance against to their regulation after getting the last FSA code for the operation of this portal lastly and they have levied on me penalty and urge me to state,how much will I pay the reasonable amount by cash.
Before getting FSA code,I have paid the tax partially which levied on my funds at my transit account in the Co_operative bank.
On IRS's Gurantee letter,they described incorrect amount and Co_operative issued also incorrect IBAN code,so I asked them to re_issue correct letter but they denied and only urge me to state reasonable amount,how should I do?
T K Kap
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. Thank you for thequestion. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I apologise for thedelay.

May we have the full backgrounddetails of this please?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this?