Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was in tesco and forgot to pay item and they have banned

Customer Question

I was in tesco and forgot to pay for an item and they have banned me from the store for 6 months and send me a letter with a fine?? Please advise and help Olivia
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, it was a genuine mistake and did not have any intentions to shoplift .
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am really upset as I have now been banned from tesco store for 6 months and they are sending me a letter to pay for a fine? Please can you advise me. I had a bottle wine and duvet cover in my buggy and forgot to pay . What can I do?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am on a UK mobile
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please can you call me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

I can submit an offer?