Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been on bail months without charge - arrested after

Customer Question

I have been on bail for 4 months without charge - arrested after an altercation on a pub. I was arrested but my wife, disabled sister and her boyfriend were the victims. I have photographic evidence but the police aren't interested - can I counter charge as we were the real victims - we were in a 'an American werewolf in London pub' for less than 5 Minutes before it kicked of with the locals..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Apologies - I was arrested but the guys who jumped me o. The pub weren't - my wife and sister sustained injuries but the police weren't interested - are they able to counter charge - I have been told no - but can't understand - is it a case of they got on first ? Thank you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $45 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

For what are you on bail?