Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My apppointed Duty Solicitor has not really helped me, apart

Customer Question

My apppointed Duty Solicitor has not really helped me, apart from initially getting me bail. Can I change to another - more experienced - solicitor and still get the Legal Aid that has been applied for? I am fighting an unfounded charge of rape from my partner
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, just my duty solicitor and the Barrister she has employed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have Googled my duty solicitor and found that she has no real experience in my sort of case. She has 15 years experience of traffic work. My 'rape' charge is totally different and she appears to have no experience of this
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Do they have legal aid yet?