Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I'm wanting a restraining Order lifted against my ex partner

Customer Question

I'm wanting a restraining Order lifted against my ex partner but don't know which way to go about it. X
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet would I need to see a solicitor
JA: I can help you talk to the lawyer. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: It keeps saying goes I need to put my card details in the other page but no money in bank?
JA: OK. The lawyer will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the lawyer can help you best.
Customer: I had a restraining Order against my ex partner for domestic violence but no longer want it as it's making me ill
JA: Is there anything else the lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: I've no money in bank for the deposit?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Why do you want it removed? Sorry for the delay.