Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have a few questions to ask relating to drink driving and

Customer Question

hi there
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: i have a few questions to ask relating to drink driving and naturalisation
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: just want to know when i can apply for naturalisation
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: and also if my current status affects travel. Maybe there is a new law or something unknown to me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $40 after the Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: I have another conviction
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Was convicted in september 16 2014 for drink driving (failure to provide specimen) and was given 24 months ban and fine of £1000+. Shortly after in April 2015 another conviction. I have recently completed the Rehab course for drink driving (in Janurary). Just wondering when and if i can apply for naturalisation. Currently have ILR
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Conviction in april was for assault by beating and was fined.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
given 1 year suspended sentence
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

who did you beat up?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Didn't beat up the guy (fella was a bouncer at the club). Claim was that i punched him. No evidence but court ruled in his favor
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not being rude but your question seems very silly. I think i will like my money back at this point if you dont mind.