Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My mother and her partner made a deed of trust leaving all

Customer Question

My mother and her partner made a deed of trust leaving all their assets and property to their respective beneficiaries. Subsequently, my mother made a will in her sole name with the same law firm leaving all her assets to her partner. can a will revoke a deed of trust?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Only that the deed was not dissolved prior to her making a will
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $40 after the Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Could you explain a little more about the Trust that was meant to have been created?